Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We Came. We Picked. We Conquered.

This morning, we went to the farmer's market to pick some tomatoes so we can make SALSA!
"Salsa is now the number one condiment. Do you know why? Because people like to say SALSA!!" "Excuse me, do you have any salsa?" "We need more salsa." "Where is the salsa? No salsa?" That is a quote straight from Seinfeld. I miss that show.

So my friend Suzanne (the one in the capris) makes salsa. I begged her until she finally agreed to teach me how to do it. So Tasha, Nicki, Young (not pictured..she left early) and I went out to pick some tomatoes. If you pick them yourself, they are only 20 cents a pound. SWEET! Carolann stayed home with the babies. Thanks, ladie!

Look at those lovely tomatoes. I actually hate tomatoes, but I love Suzanne's salsa!
Tomarrow, we are getting together at my house with a few more of our friends and we will start the salsa-making process. yum. Someone needs to bring some chips.
Gotta get a few more pictures in here. I found a heart shaped tomato. Very cute.

And here are my girls and I, being silly. It was fun. Can't wait until tomarrow!






4 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I miss Larrys. You guys looked like you had way too much fun with the Chicken.

sharon c... that's me said...

salsa seltzer, salsa seltzer...

i know i already said that to you, but i had to say it again, anyways...

Queen of Chaos said...

I love making homemade salsa. Getting fresh tomatoes is awesome! The heart shaped one is adorable. Have fun tomorrow girls and remember not to double dip!

Jenni said...

fun! looks like you guys had a great time! where is that place at??