Friday, April 18, 2008

A little news

We have a scrapbook store about 20 minutes away, and really, the only one I have found in this area. I found the website online, and noticed that they were having a Design Team opening. So I went last week to get a looksie, and just "happened" to bring an album of some of my favorite layouts. So I asked if there was still an opening. She said Yes. Then I got my album to show her my stuff. She liked it!

"I really like your style. I would love if you would do some design work for me."

So there ya go. All you have to do is promote yourself! I should try that more often. Who knows what might happen!

11 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great news!!!
I am glad that You put your self out there...

sharon c... that's me said...

thats great, i love your work too!

April said...

Congrats that is so awesome for you. Now you don't have to feel guilty for scraping when you should be cleaning because it's your job! I wish I was half as crative as you.

Ande said...

That is awesome!!!! I love your scrapbook pages. Oh that I were that creative.

JoJosho said...

See Please Here

dippyrooroo said...

Of course they want you! You're incredible!

Queen of Chaos said...

SWEET! Congrats, Shaina. :)

Jenni said...

That's awesome girlie!!! How fun for you!!

Elise said...

Congrats!! That is awesome. What a great way to know that your work is great!

Rayna said...

I told you you needed to be on a DT! Great Job!

The Girls' Mom said...

Good JOb! you really are a great scrapper, you have great design skills, you give me lots of inspiration. Have fun with that!!