Sunday, August 24, 2008

Randomness in the form of pictures

I was just going through some of the pictures I've taken recently, and I thought I would tickle your fancy just a bit by showing you some of them.

Georgie put on a pirate wig and started dancing 'round the room to the Momma Mia soundtrack.

Here are the kids with their babysitter, Taylor. Keaton has a little crush on her. So cute. He always goes to her house and asks if she can come out to play. Most of the time, she does. She is so fun with the kids.


I came into the boy's room the other night to check on them and I found an army of toys protecting the room. This wasn't even half of them. Others were lined up on top of the dresser and along the walls. It reminded me of THIS post.




Georgie put on her sister's backpack and just stood there, looking out the window. She really misses the kids when they are gone during the day. She calls Kamy "Ah-nee" and she calls the boys "da guys".





She also really likes to put on "pretties" and she also gets in trouble for it too.

12 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

Great random shots. She IS a cute babysitter - What little boy WOULDN"T have a crush on her. That's funny. George's expression in the last picture is priceless. They just can't quite grasp why it's not a good idea...

Ande said...

I like the pirate wig, Hazel puts on anything she can find and dances to pretty much any kind of music. And loves to put on my makeup, we have to make sure that it is locked away.

Sharon Carpenter said...

my favorite is the first one of georgie! she looks like a wild jungle woman (and i just got done listening to "Tarzan of the Apes" so i've got the jungle Fever!

Queen of Chaos said...

"Da guys"! How adorable is that??

Jen Sue Wild said...

Cute cute cute>>> I love Gorge Pix they make me happy.

KJ-Starre said...

I love the mixture of photo's...gives me a closer look into your lives together.
& I just LOVE the wig pic! It is a classic!!
XX

Stacey said...

Awesome pics!! Those are totally cracking me up. Love the army, the dancing wig and the pretty little (in trouble) face!

The Girls' Mom said...

George in the wig reminds me of the wild rumpus in Where the Wild things are!

Shavonne said...

Oh man, I had to laugh at nearly every picture! But that last pic of Georgie is just hilarious. She looks so pitiful, and..um. pretty with all her makeup! Funny!

Shavonne said...

Oh man, I had to laugh at nearly every picture! But that last pic of Georgie is just hilarious. She looks so pitiful, and..um. pretty with all her makeup! Funny!

Ryan said...

I love these kids!!! --this is Nicki

Karen & Matt said...

Too cute! Yeah my girls love to dress up and dance to all kinds of music, especially keith urban! They love the makeup too much too, so I have it locked away! You have such cute kiddos! =)