Monday, February 23, 2009

Remind me...

Remind me to tell you about the time in college when I had a Mailman who stalked me.

Remind me to tell you about the time my sister decided to saddle the horse, and what happened to us galloping full speed around a corner.

Remind me to tell you about the time I was giggly with boy craziness and got whiplash from a clothes line.

Remind me to tell you about the time my sister wanted me to hold a big watermelon while she cut into it with a butcher knife.

Remind me to tell you about the time I stuffed 21 people into my little hatchback Ford.

Remind me to tell you when my Dad caught me riding my bike on the highway when I was 11.

Remind me to tell you these stories and more. But for now, I'm gonna go finish my WASP bag. It's almost done! It's done and it's beautiful and it kicked my butt. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post for pictures.

5 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I can tell u what happened when Shaina saddled our horse and we went around the corner...Ha Ha!

What about going to Maxwells and getting Rootbeer and icecream.

Remember the terantula in the road?

Peeling potatoes for the cookouts?

Trinette McCrary said...

I love to hear fun stories like that from the past. Good luck on finishing your bag.

courtney said...

You don't like Bee's and yet, you will make a bag with wasps on it?

I've got a terantula story too, while waiting for the bus to come pick up Shavs and me in the morning.

Stacey said...

Oh! Those sound interesting! :)

I'm Always Rite said...

Okay, just those tag lines make me nervous. Remind me to tell you how cool you are! :)