Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Q&A

One thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
I really just wanted to get married and be a mom.  Seriously. It's the only thing I wanted to do.  However, I would have loved to be an OB, and also a published author.  Still holding out on the author.
.
Your hair?
Desperately needs to be cut.  I need to make an appointment.
.
Your father?
Recently retired.  I hope he's finding things to do to occupy his time, for he's not an idle person.
.
Your mother?
Keeping up with all her kids and grandkids' birthdays.  It's a full time job in my family!
.
Your favorite thing?
My family.  Seriously.  Blessings abound everyday, because I have them in my life.
.
Your dream last night?
Heath and I were newly married, and had to climb a mountain to get to our new home at the summit.  Not conducive to a workable honeymoon, but we enjoyed the beautiful scenery.
.
Your favorite drink?
Water.  Just plain water.  I love it, and rarely drink anything else.
.
Your dream / goal?
Get books published.
Lose weight.
.
The room you are in?
The office.  The clutter is getting to me, and yet, I do nothing about it.
.
A pet peeve?
People that are rude.  Really.  Is it that hard to be a nice person?
.
Your fear?
Losing a loved one.
.
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
I hope I'm just as blessed as I am right now.
.
One of your wish list items?
Hmm.  A better camera.  My current one isn't quite cutting it anymore.
.
Where you grew up?
Arizona and Washington
.
The last thing you did?
Said "no" to Kimble because he has a love affair with the plant, and is making a big mess with the dirt.
.
What are you wearing?
My ratty robe.  Perhaps a new robe should be listed under my wish list.
.
Something you like about yourself?
I think I'm caring and helpful.  I like teaching myself how to do new things.
.
Something you don't like about yourself?
I need to be more patient.
.
Your television?
Entertaining Georgie right now.
.
Your pets?
Our two little kitties really need to be "fixed" soon, or it's gonna be too late.
.
Your computer?
Slow.  I think The Husband needs to clean things up so it runs faster.
.
Your life?
Pretty good.

Your mood?
Kinda lousy, since I'm battling a horrendous cough right now.  It's exhausting.
.
Missing someone?
I always miss my dear friends, scattered between all the places we've lived, as well as my family members that I rarely get to see.
.
Your car?
Our van is paid off and is still working great!
.
Favorite store?
Ross, Gordmans, JoAnn Fabric
.
Your summer?
Have plans to visit friends and family.  I'm really looking forward to it.
.
Your favorite color?
Pink.  Baby soft pink.
.
Looking forward to?
Getting better so I can go back to the gym and lose more fat!
.
When is the last time you laughed?
It's been a couple days.  Being sick doesn't lead well to laughing.
.
Three of your favorite foods?
Potatoes, Mangos, Freshly baked bread.
.
Three places I would rather be right now?
At the gym; with a sibling; back in bed and asleep with The Husband's arms around me.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I like your list. I laughed because I think I'd answer some of my questions the same way. I may have to copy this post to put on my very neglected blog.

Carly said...

I like your blog a lot!!
Cheers.

Julia said...

I love getting to know you better

Maynards said...

That was a fun read. I love that you are becoming such a gym lover. It is pretty addicting. I hear you on the missing friends and family thing. Moving is fun, but also very hard in that aspect.