Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voted (Check)


 I have to admit, I've never had strong political feelings.  I think I've only voted in one other election.  It was during my senior year of high school, in my CWP class, where I learned how the voting process worked.  It turned me off, that even though it's said that everyone decides the vote, it's really the state representatives who's votes really counts.  There's more to it than that, but I guess I've  carried with me, the idea that it doesn't matter what my vote says, because it's out of my hands.

Nevertheless, today I voted.  I'm proud of being able to vote.  I hope the right guy wins.


3 comments:

Shavonne said...

Nice job for voting- at least you got a cute picture out of it!

Nicki said...

Look at you, pretty lady!

Patti S. said...

I've been reading your blog for some time now, and I don't comment too often, but I just wanted to check: are you and yours OK? Not that you have any obligation to post on a regular basis at all - truly! - but you usually post fairly regularly and you haven't for about 3 weeks. I just wanted to make sure everyone, especially Kimble, was OK. Please let me know if you need prayers.