Friday, March 22, 2013

New Hairstyle

 
I got my hair trimmed up this week.  To help with the transition of growing it out, I asked my hairstylist, Ben, to show me how to create soft curls.  This is the picture I took when I left the salon.  I loved it, although it was just a bit "unkept" for me. I was eager to go home and give the look a try myself.  The next day, I tried...and failed.  My hair turned out so bad that I had to re-wash it and dry it to fix all the errors. Then I just kept it straight. I'll try another day.  Hopefully it just takes practice.

3 comments:

Courtney Heath said...

When you said you had cut your hair I was dissappointed because I thought you were going to grow it out, but I am glad that it was just a trim! Long hair is fun! plus I am excited to see what you do with your hair because you always look nice and I need new ideas sometimes.

You should watch the Hobbit, it is really good!

Sue5007 said...

I think it's really cute, love the smooth bangs with it.

Becky said...

Adorable! You look so cute.