Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Will


I will blog again.  I will!  Right now I'm done with all my markets.  All my out-of-home responsibilities.  Sigh. I can enjoy time with the family.  Last night, I made a delicious dinner and we re-arranged the kids' rooms.  The Husband turned to me and said "I could get use this again.".....meaning that I had time to make a good dinner and clean and organize (which I really like doing but haven't had time to in a LONG time).  I agreed with him.  It's good to be back.  So I repeat...I will blog again. Soon.

6 comments:

sweet stuff and tiny said...

Yay. I can't wait. I hope you are all going well. Merry Christmas!

Jennsue Wild said...

Yay:)

Jane Routh said...

Looking forward to the blogs again but great that you have had such a productive time. Christmas greetings from Greece

Sue5007 said...

Such a cute picture! Happy Holidays!

Jude said...

Good to have you back. What a lovely photograph. You have the best kids! :-D
Happy Christmas to you all.
Jude.x

Unknown said...

I so do hope you blog again but I also know how hard it is to get everything done that is needed when you have a family. Family comes first. God Bless you and your family
Merry Christmas and may god bless you all.