Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Birthday Fun!


Today is my little guy's birthday. Kolby turns 4 years old. I swear he grew an inch yesterday too. I kept looking at him and wondering why he was so big all of the sudden. Keaton's birthday is next month. He will be 6 years old. We decided to join their birthdays and have one big party with a few friends. (ok, so it was more than a few. We invited a few families, but with kids and adults added together, we had quite the get-together) This is a picture of just us before everyone got here.

I won't post pictures of everyone else that came, because I don't have their permission, so I'll just show you a few pictures I took of my kids. They had so much fun! We got them new bikes for their birthday (the major reason we combined their party) so both of them could enjoy riding together.

On thing that really touched me, was in the middle of the excitement of the bike party, Keaton picked some flowers and gave them to me. So sweet! I loved the colors of them too!

They got some great toys but I think the hit of the night was when they got swords and armor to play dress up in. (Looks like daddy couldn't resist either!)

Thank you to all our sweet friends for coming over! We loved it, and the kids still won't let me put away their new toys. It was a fun evening!!

5 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet boys! I kills me knowing these kids of yours won't ever grow up near mine. Cousins that won't ever really know each other. It's kind of sad. But I am very happy to live in the day where there are blogs, email and photography!

Thanks for sharing...the kids faces show just how fun it was.

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love the family Pic it's so sweet. Happy Birthday boy's. Looks like you had a great day!

sharon c... that's me said...

shaina i miss you!

shavs99 said...

Cool!

Jenni said...

It was such a fun party!!! Glad we got to come and hang out. That picture of the boys on their bike is awesome!!! Great scrapping pic I'd say!!! By the way, I went and got way too many thickers at the scrapbook store!!! =)