Thursday, August 23, 2007

Freshly sharpened pencils

"If I knew your name and address, I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils." This is a line from one of my favorite movies, You've Got Mail.This is where we keep our pencils, markers, colored pencils, and pens. (the crayons are in a little lunch box) The kids do a great job of keeping them organized, and I can always find a pen or pencil when I need one. I love organizing about as much as I love when all the school supplies go on sale. Aaah. Makes me just smile.

So, the kids started their first day of school today! Whahooooo! Here's what Kamy and Keaton looked like early in the a.m., on their way to the bus stop. 2nd grade and Kindergarten.
They were so happy! The kids need bus passes to ride the bus, and they felt extra important having their own ID cards.
I love school days! I actually got thing accomplished this morning, and I have many great ideas on how to use my time wisely. One of them is to go to the gym......we'll see.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Love that organization you've got going there! I LOVE that movie--"You've Got Mail" and totally remember that line! And how cute are Keaton and Kamy??? Oh my word...awesome picture! Can't wait to see you scrap it!