Monday, September 17, 2007

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Hello friends! I've had a productive morning. It is not yet 7am and I've already done a workout this morning (with my husband [awww])(a real exercise work-out, ya know, push-ups and pull-ups, running, etc.) took a shower, made breakfast, and read my email. Well, the email thing went fast because, uh, I had none. Too early for people to email me, I guess.

So, we had a lovely weekend, full of all the emotions possible (mostly from my husband) regarding the "no house" thing. I am anxious to see what today brings. We told the kids last night we would be moving, and they were excited to get a house with neighbors. Funny.

I know I have lots of blog-viewers, so this post has been in the works for a while. I want to know who you are. Since I have to wait around to see what house we will get, I don't want to dwell on it all day. I'd rather play a game. So to all of my readers, I say thank you. I'd like to see how many comments I can get from you. Come out, come out... So please, if you've never commented...then humor me. I need some fun in my life right now. Leave a post. Talk to me. Can't wait to see how many of you there are. I'm setting a goal of 30 comments. Bring them on!

14 comments:

Jenni said...

Here I am! haha...it's 7:45am here now...I got the beds made and ate breakfast--how's that for progress? Hope today brings good news!

shavs99 said...

Shaina, I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens! Sorry, I'm not the best blog comment poster. I"m going to make your Key Lime pie recipe this weekend, I've actaully always wanted a copy of the recipe. Thanks!

Chloe said...

Hi there, it's me! I"m so glad that you are keeping what appears to be a positive attitude about this house thing. Has today brought you any good news???? Here's hoping...

kdaygirl said...

yea, thats a shame.

Queen of Chaos said...

You know I'm here! I try to do my "blog rounds" everyday. You are on my round. :)

You can always scrapbook...that should keep ya busy. Today I'm babysitting 2 of my friends kids. The baby is 3 months old and won't stop crying. No matter if I hold her, rock her, carry her around, feed her, play with her... It's been a very long day for me thus far. Baby has taken 2 cat naps today. That is why I can respond here! I've had the 2 kids since 9am and their mommy will be picking them up at 3pm. I'm so glad it's just a favor. I don't think I could handle doing 'daycare'. My children need me too much...plus I'm selfish with my time. Well..I hope you hit your goal of 30 posts. I'm out...

Jen Sue Wild said...

Hey you know that I am reading . maybe some of your secret blogers don't know how to coment.
my blog readers are always calling be to laugh at what they read.

sharon c... that's me said...

i can't believe shavonne commented on yours and not on mine!!! i'll be comment number 7 today (and i'm your 7th sibling). what time did you get up this morning to get all of that accomplished? i woke up at 5:50 to get ready for school, and i got a TB test, and my arm is really sore.... ummmmmm is that enough info for you to know me better?

sharon c... that's me said...

and kim commented!!! jeleous-

Erica Hettwer said...

Hi!!! You are one of my "regular reads". I've even blogged about you!!! That laundry just got me! See ya around the message board!

Erica
~melegs
:D

dippyrooroo said...

I'm here too! Just kick'n back in the good old Bitterroot Valley! My sister in law Megan just left us. She and her baby are on their way to Missouri to be re-united as a family. We won't see them till after Christmas, but I'm really glad they will be together again!
Oh, and I now have red hair.

The Girls' Mom said...

Well shamefully my progress is not as awesome as your I think it is because I don't have time restrictions. Anyhow thanks for your comments.In regards to handling homeschool some days are better than others but I really feel it is right for our family and that is what keeps me going. Im going to write about it on my blog soon. have a beautiful day, Im so excited fall is here:)

laura said...

Shaina,
Hi there! I really enjoy see whats on your blog. Roger and I are both praying that you will find out soon where you will live. I know its hard. Roger and I are sill waiting too. We had so much fun coming to dinner and seeing all of you. We hope to see you soon.
Laura

Stacey said...

This is the first time I've been over to your blog. Had to check out the recipe you posted for Michelle at AMM. :)

Ryan said...

Here I am, too, just a little slow--my usual pace! Love the blog!
Nicki