Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good Morning Sunshine!

Little George. She just looked so funny this morning, eating her breakfast. I had to take a picture of her. She's going to hate me later for this.

So last weekend at church the kids had a talent show. My boys wanted to do a "drum performance". Ok. So Keaton sat with his drum and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Kolby had a rolled up piece of paper that served as his Trumpet, and he half sang, half tooted through the trumpet. They were mighty pleased with themselves.

Kamy sang a song with three of her girlfriends. But because I didn't ask permission from their moms, I don't want to post the picture. But she's not entirely left out. Here is a picture of her helping me make cookies. She always asks if she can help cook. Cooking and drawing are her two favorite things to do.
Now there is one last picture to share with you today. When Keaton comes home from school, Kolby is not the only one excited to see him. Yesterday, George ran up to Keaton and hugged him soooo tight. She kept on doing it too. It was so adorable. Keaton and George have a thing, where Keaton says "Bugs Bugs, you give me hugs hugs" and then George squeezes him super tight. Here's the picture I took. I pretty much have my camera strapped to me, just so I get shots like this.

I also just wanted to add how much respect and pride I feel for our country. My husband wanted to do something to serve his country after 9/11, so that is how we started our journey to the Air Force. Here is my husband biking to work. We made a good decision.

5 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

na, are those the cookies i love? the kids are so cute, i cannot wait until you move closer... hopefully! George is so cute it makes me laugh!

Jenni said...

love the kid's pics!! so cute! That's a cool pic of Heath too!

Gabrielle Beck said...

Great photos!

I read your blog often and really enjoyed reading today! :)

April said...

Shaina, Great pics of the kids! I loved the one with George, that's a picture to show to a boyfriend one day! Hope you are doing good we need to finds some time to get together!

chloe said...

I love that picture of Heath - really great