Thursday, September 27, 2007

One last picture before we move...

Well, I'm back at the house cleaning up. We've had a whirlwind few days, but hopefully by the weekend, things will calm down. Our friends have been so nice by feeding us and helping out in numerous other ways. We are doing fine. A bit stressed, but we are fine.
We still don't know if our belongings will stay put in our house, or whether we are going to get packed up, so I'm just washing clothes and blankets and organizing. I packed up my precious scrapbook room myself, because goodness knows what the movers would have done with my stuff... Dumped everything into some boxes and called it good. No Way! I organized my lovely papers and bagged up all my stamps....I said a little goodbye...hopefully it won't be too long before we can see eachother again.
Today is Keaton's official birthday, even though we celebrated it with Kolby's birthday last month. I went to his class and brought cookies. Tonight Heath's boss is feeding us. So nice!
Hopefully by the next post, we will know more information! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

cute picture!!! Let me know if you're needing anything else---I'm still planning on you coming over Monday! And smart move to pack up your scrap stuff on your own...those guys would have trashed it! You'll just have to come over and play with my stuff now!