Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Family and Food!


This isn't a great picture of the layout I did, but it gives you an idea. My brothers and sister (minus my oldest brother) and my parents. I love getting together with my family. Here's a better picture of just the picture...



Last night I made Reeses. One of my favorite quick recipes. Here's how you make them.

REESES

One and a half packages of graham crackers, crushed.

1 jar of creamy peanut butter (18 oz)

1 lb of powdered sugar

2 cubes melted butter

1 pkg chocolate chips.
Combine the pb, powdered sugar, melted butter and graham crackers in a bowl. I use my hands to combine. Press into a cookie sheet or form into balls. I like the bars. It's simple. Then I put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes just to set it. Melt your chocolate in the microwave or whatever method you prefer, and spread over the top. Enjoy.


5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great pix of your family .
Have fun being a brat to day...
Say hello to Ross for me.

sharon c... that's me said...

oh! i wanted that reeses recipe:)

The Girls' Mom said...

Yummmm I love those. You are thwarting my will to abstain from tantilizing culinary works of art. I love the equation, your just so clever!

The Girls' Mom said...

oh yea, your supposed to answer my questions!
( insert the sound of me tapping my foot)

Jenni said...

Cute-cute LO, and YUMMY goodie!!! I've had these before(or something very similar)--they are soo good!