Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For Your Eyes Only

If I were to ever have an optical store, I would call it For Your Eyes Only. Speaking of eyes, my older sister always tells me my eyes are blue. She was very convincing of it, even though I thought my eyes were green. So every time I went to the eye doctor, I asked him what color my eyes were. I figured who would know better than an eye doctor, right? I was always assured that my eyes were green, but as soon as I came home to tell my sister, she would set me straight again. "Your eyes are blue."
So here is a picture I took this morning. I was going to take a picture of me in my new green sweater, but then this shot happened because I forgot to zoom out the lens when my self-photo shoot happened, and it reminded me of the story with my sister.

So tell me...what color are my eyes? My sister will claim that I touched up the photo with my photoshop. I assure you I did not, or else I would have touched up my blotchy face. I noticed wrinkles around my eyes too. What's up with that?

11 comments:

Liz said...

green, but I am sure they change depending on what you are wearing. just wanted to check in in on you and see how you were doing!

Ryan said...

I would definitely call those green eyes and you looked great in that green sweater!
Nicki

sharon c... that's me said...

shaina your eyes were always green

Queen of Chaos said...

GREEN for sure. ;)

Warren has the most beautiful LIGHT green eyes. Too bad his eyes are so squinty and small. One can hardly notice how awesome his eye color is! But when he's in the sunlight or a photo is taken just right- oh my, they are SO pretty. I was hoping at least one of our children would inherit his gorgeous greens...nope. :( Maybe one of our future children...{I can hope}

Does any of the Weber siblings have green eyes besides Warren and you?

shaina said...

Bex does.

Jenni said...

green/blue...I can't decide!!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

They are green . Remember when you took that pic of you and Kennedy right before we left you could see clearly she had blue eyes and that you had green eye's I have it on my computer and was just looking at it!

Elise said...

definitely green!!!

dippyrooroo said...

My question is, why does Kim want your eyes to be blue so badly? They are certainly green. She probably just doesn't want to be separate from you in any way. Did she also try to tell you that your hair was blond?

kdaygirl said...

Ok if her eyes are green then so are mine beacuse we have the same color eyes and it switches between blue and blue/green depending on what I am wearing. If I wear, oh green for example then my eyes are green but if I wear blue then guess what???? Wow u all are so smart.

shaina said...

Kim, you are such a punk. I'm gonna wear another color and take a picture...I'll show you.