Monday, October 22, 2007

If George could talk...

"What? I'm not doing anything...Just lookin."

"Oh, the toilet paper? It was like that before I got here."


I walked into the bathroom and she was pulling the toilet paper down and having a great time. As soon as she saw me, she turned her back to me and had the most innocent look on her face.


She's got a bit of cunning in her, that's for sure.

I got to scrapbook again today, after I cleaned the house. This picture is of Keaton kissing my cheek. He always kisses my cheek. Very sweet.

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

LOL Gorge you are so darn cute..

I love this pic of Kolby kissing your cheek. The LO turned out great.

Heather said...

wow, that minibook is rockin!!!

Jenni said...

hahaha...I can totally picture this in real life. SHe does pull a good "I'm totally innocent" face! Love the LO! You're having fun with the kit!!

Kelli said...

hahaha, I've got a toilet paper freak over here at my house. She is so fascinated by it!

I've missed bumping into you on CK lately, it's good to see you've got a blog!

and TAG!! now you're it!

dippyrooroo said...

George's hair is getting long!