Monday, October 1, 2007

A Little Rain

It's raining right now. Suprised we are getting rain so soon. Normally here, it waits until after Thanksgiving. That is when this picture was taken. Two years ago, the day after Thanksgiving. I was 9 months pregnant with Kennedy, and we were out for a stroll. Kolby loved holding the umbrella. I loved taking pictures of him!

No word yet on the housing situation. I came back here this morning to make pie crust for Heath's birthday (he wants cherry pie) and BOY DID IT STINK IN HERE! Ugh. I'm so afraid all of our belongings are going to pick up the smell too! Hopefully they'll decide something quick so we can get our stuff out of here.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Happy October!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

The pie crust was good!!! ANd I LOve this picture--so darn cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

This is one of my favorite pix I just love it.
Sorry you have no answers yet.

Happy birthday Heath !!!
From the Wilderness family...

dippyrooroo said...

Tell Heath happy birthday from the Sagen clan!

sharon c... that's me said...

how do you do photos like that?

tasha said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Shaina, you continually amaze me with the neverending talent you pull out of your pocket! Thank you for sharing it with us all! Love you!