Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Love/Hate Relationship

I hate the smell of a new plastic shower liner.
I love being able to take a shower (took us 3 days to figure out how to turn the shower on)

I hate trying to keep up with the laundry.
I love having my washer and dryer upstairs and out of my kitchen!

I hate having no space to put all my junk.
I love having no space to put all my junk! I hate clutter, so it gives me a chance to toss stuff.

I hate being on the move and eating out all the time.
I love cooking and making my kitchen work for me.

I hate that it was a downpour on the day we moved, and so sunny and bright the next day.
I love that I didn't have to move all our stuff, and that we had great friends that came to help.

I hate the ugly old tile that is throughout my house.
I love not having wall to wall carpet because it makes moving my furniture around much easier!

I hated having my scrapbook supplies packed for three weeks.
I loved opening up my boxes and organizing it again. It felt like christmas.

I hate having the television on during the day.
I love watching television in the evening.

I am so glad we are getting settled and are getting back into a routine. I'll post more blogs and more pictures! I missed all of you, my readers. It's nice to be back.

6 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

I'm glad your back ;)

April said...

Hey Lady,
I'm glad that you have founds somethings to like in your new house, I'll have to come over and check it out. i'll be out that way on Thursday. I also tried your Corn that you made I didn't get to try it I had a meeting but my Family loved it. You are one great cook! see ya

Jenni said...

welcome back!!

sharon c... that's me said...

i love you and hate it when you're gone...

Jen Sue Wild said...

Glad to see you back in the land of the Blogging.

dippyrooroo said...

I'm glad to know that you are safe and sound and no longer homeless! It might be nice to be in a tiny place till you make the big move. Being forced to keep and even tighter ship than usual should make the big move a little easier. That's the bright side anyway!