Alright Ruby-Sue, this one's for you.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago1997, my second year at BYU and my final year of college.
1. Bethany and I were roomates
2. I started interpreting for the deaf.
3. I was driving an '81 Ford Mustang (my first car)
4. I was single...very single.
5. I started scrapbooking.
5 things on my to-do list today1. Disassemble this computer.
2. Go through garage.
3. Pack up stuff from the hotel.
4. Make crispy chicken parmesean for dinner.
5. Swich over my cable/internet/phone.
5 snacks I enjoy1. Popcorn
2. Hot brownies fresh out of the oven with vanilla icecream
3. Peanut butter and apples.
4. Fresh fruit.
5. Trail mix.
5 songs I know the lyrics to1. The whole soundtrack of Sleepless in Seattle.
2. Almost any 50's and 60's song.
3. All the primary songs we are singing this year (I'm the corrister!)
4. "Love me but don't kiss me" A really stupidly funny song from the movie Sons of Provo.
5. Disney movie songs.
5 of my bad habits1. Getting frustrated and yelling.
2. Needing to be right all the time.
3. Holding things in (my husband wants me to talk more)
4. Side-seat driver.
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire1. Get tons of food storage.
2. Have the biggest bestest scrapbook room in the world.
3. New furniture, new house, new cars.
4. Make sure everyone around me was taken care of (family and friends)
5. Contribute heavily to the church.
5 things I will never wear again1. High-waisted pants
2. Shoulder pads
4. Tapered pants
5 of my favorite toys1. Microplanar (used for zesting citrus fruit)
2. Paper trimmer for scrapbooking
3. Adobe Photoshop
4. Rebel Camera
5. Chef knife
People I'm going to tag1. Jennifer
Ok. Now that you know way too much information about me...tell me what you think.