Thursday, October 11, 2007

Question and Answer

Alright Ruby-Sue, this one's for you.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1997, my second year at BYU and my final year of college.
1. Bethany and I were roomates
2. I started interpreting for the deaf.
3. I was driving an '81 Ford Mustang (my first car)
4. I was single...very single.
5. I started scrapbooking.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Disassemble this computer.
2. Go through garage.
3. Pack up stuff from the hotel.
4. Make crispy chicken parmesean for dinner.
5. Swich over my cable/internet/phone.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Hot brownies fresh out of the oven with vanilla icecream
3. Peanut butter and apples.
4. Fresh fruit.
5. Trail mix.

5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. The whole soundtrack of Sleepless in Seattle.
2. Almost any 50's and 60's song.
3. All the primary songs we are singing this year (I'm the corrister!)
4. "Love me but don't kiss me" A really stupidly funny song from the movie Sons of Provo.
5. Disney movie songs.

5 of my bad habits
1. Getting frustrated and yelling.
2. Needing to be right all the time.
3. Holding things in (my husband wants me to talk more)
4. Side-seat driver.
5. Bossy.

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Get tons of food storage.
2. Have the biggest bestest scrapbook room in the world.
3. New furniture, new house, new cars.
4. Make sure everyone around me was taken care of (family and friends)
5. Contribute heavily to the church.

5 things I will never wear again
1. High-waisted pants
2. Shoulder pads
3. Vests
4. Tapered pants
5. Leggings

5 of my favorite toys
1. Microplanar (used for zesting citrus fruit)
2. Paper trimmer for scrapbooking
3. Adobe Photoshop
4. Rebel Camera
5. Chef knife

People I'm going to tag
1. Jennifer
2. Jenni
3. Tara
4. Elise
4. Sharon

Ok. Now that you know way too much information about me...tell me what you think.

6 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

The Sons of Provo sound track makes me laugh. I've never seen the movie though.

sharon c... that's me said...

i love a good chef knife... slicing veggies is fun:)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Thanks Shania! Now I have to think.LOL

kdaygirl said...

I love that movie it rocks and my kids know it by heart. Ok that and last unicorn...we are gonna go watch both of them. Dont be a poddie mouth!!

dippyrooroo said...

Hey, I still like vests. I would like to see them come back. But I have never and will never wear leggings!
I ran with that tag! It's posted!

Ryan said...

I must say, shoulder pads were some of my favorite things as a tween--only I didn't wear them on my shoulders:). What a great list! I hope you are getting more settled and will have your computer up and running soon.