I've been tagged to list 7 random things about me. Don't get bored...
1. I hate to walk on the bathroom floor unless it has a bathroom rug. If it doesn't, I have to put on socks.
2. My favorite job ever was working at a movie theater. A small town-one screen theater. It was the best job and I'm still known for making the best popcorn.
3. I am lactose intolerant, and I also have problems digesting certain cooking oils, so when we go to a restaraunt, it usually ends in me making a mad-dash to the bathroom. Not that much fun.
4. I would love to publish my children's book. Maybe someday.
5. I can't stand my kitchen dirty. If my house is a wreck, if I'm sick as a dog, if I'm super super busy...I still make sure my kitchen is clean. It makes me so happy!
6. I use to hate to shop. That changed within this past year. Now I know how to find the right clothes for my body shape and it is so much fun now. My whole attitude can change if I feel cute, so finding cute clothes is important to me now. I'm also very very thrifty. I will not pay full price. I found this nifty dress for 7 bucks.
7. I love to cook. I love to bake. I have a hard time just having sandwiches or something like that. I don't measure. I constantly tweak recipes. I love being in the kitchen.
That's some random things about me. I'm sure I had more interesting things, but it's early and I can't think right now.