Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random Musings

I've been tagged to list 7 random things about me. Don't get bored...


1. I hate to walk on the bathroom floor unless it has a bathroom rug. If it doesn't, I have to put on socks.


2. My favorite job ever was working at a movie theater. A small town-one screen theater. It was the best job and I'm still known for making the best popcorn.


3. I am lactose intolerant, and I also have problems digesting certain cooking oils, so when we go to a restaraunt, it usually ends in me making a mad-dash to the bathroom. Not that much fun.


4. I would love to publish my children's book. Maybe someday.


5. I can't stand my kitchen dirty. If my house is a wreck, if I'm sick as a dog, if I'm super super busy...I still make sure my kitchen is clean. It makes me so happy!


6. I use to hate to shop. That changed within this past year. Now I know how to find the right clothes for my body shape and it is so much fun now. My whole attitude can change if I feel cute, so finding cute clothes is important to me now. I'm also very very thrifty. I will not pay full price. I found this nifty dress for 7 bucks.


7. I love to cook. I love to bake. I have a hard time just having sandwiches or something like that. I don't measure. I constantly tweak recipes. I love being in the kitchen.


That's some random things about me. I'm sure I had more interesting things, but it's early and I can't think right now.

4 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

It's good to get to know you better- Shaina.

Interesting enough- we all change. Some things that I used to like or didn't like have been changed. Or certain ways I do or say things have had the same effect. I can hardly keep up with me! I guess it's part of getting old.

I'm happy to read more about you. :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

I think I new most of those things about you..
I did not know you worked at a movie theater. What a fun job that must have been ..

cute dress......

Jenni said...

Love the $7 dress! Dang--you are a bargain shopper!

dippyrooroo said...

I didn't know the socks thing! That's pretty funny! I love the dress too!