Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ross...There's no comparison

This weekend, my girlfriends and I went shopping. All the men went to the priesthood session of general conference, for our church, and all the girls got babysitters and went to Ross. For those of you who don't shop there...what are you waiting for? It's the best place to find cute clothes. Albeit, I don't always find great stuff for the hubby or the kids, but let's get our priorities straight. I go to Ross for ME!
I've been anxious to go recently, and all the girlfriends were willing to accomodate my desire to spend money. It was so fun. Afterward, we got some Jamba juice and some In-and-out fries. It was a good night had by all.
Next time I'm at my house, I'll download a picture of one of my cute shirts I bought. Until then, go to Ross! I'll give you the biggest tip right here: go without kids and try on tons of clothes. You never know until you try on things, what will look good. Sizes don't matter! Just try on clothes over and over again. Look through all those racks. It may seen overwhelming, and it is, but take the time, try on lots, and you'll walk away with a great wardrobe for cheap! Go Go GO!

5 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

girls' night out are always fun. i totally agree-try everything on because you never know what you will fall in love with!

Ryan said...

That was so great to get out with the girls! You are always coming up with exactly what all of us need! Thanks for always being so thoughtful, kind, patient, and just a good friend. Thanks for being you!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Brat!!!! I am sticking my tongue out at you...

shaina said...

Oh Jen, I'm an even bigger brat. I'm going back this morning!

tasha said...

I had a blast! Thank you, Shaina, for holding my hand the whole way! Shopping intimidates me and I'm not very good at it! Thanks to you I received a whole lotta compliments at my jewelry meeting tonight! Thanks, Shaina, for helping me to feel like a million bucks! U ROCK!