Friday, November 30, 2007

I Surprise Even Myself...

I decided yesterday that I would do some more FREEZER MEALS. So I went grocery shopping and got everything I needed for about six meals. This morning, I realized I had forgotten a major ingredient for one of my recipes, so I went back to the store, when it opened at 9am. While I was at the store, I quickly got some other ingredients for a few more meals. So after I came home, got the kiddos a snackie snack, and got my groceries in order, I started in.

I am so proud of myself! I flew through all the meals I had planned, and then made some I hadn't planned for, and then searched for more... I filled my freezer. I made 18 meals, and finished at 1:30pm. I worked 3.5 hours. Just call me Speedy Gonzales.

Here is what I made:

Meatloaf
Cream Cheese Chicken
Hawaiian Meatballs (2 meals)
Apricot Meatballs (2 meals)
Chicken Tetrizini (2 meals)
Potato Casserole (2 meals)
Yogurt Parmesean Chicken
Chicken Alfredo
Orange Chicken
Taco Twist
Broccoli Ham Casserole
Honey Lime Chicken
Chicken Enchiladas

What sounds good to you? I'll post a recipe.

10 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

Hey you are speedy gonzales!!! Can I have the recipe for your taco twist, and your Broccoli ham casserole? They sounded so yummy!!!

Karen & Matt said...

hey just post all of them, they all sound yummy!!!

The Girls' Mom said...

Very cool! I am going to attempt it one day hear after the holidays.

Jen Sue Wild said...

I agree with Karen I want them all . I will trade you a bracelet for a freezer meal cook book...

April said...

You are one impressive lady, you have mad kitchen skills. one day I'll be cool like you and be on top of my game. I want the recipe for the broccoli ham casserole.

sharon c... that's me said...

i was thinkin that i want a freezer meals book... na what are you going to do with all your free time? come visit me in idaho??? sounds like a plan stan!

shavs99 said...

Wow, that is so Bubbly! Recipes to all please!

Kim said...

Coming out of lurkdom, WOW! So impressive. I might have to try that after the holidays too.

Jenni said...

holy cow girlfriend...you're a machine!!! The honey lime chicken one sounds REALLY great!!!

Stacey said...

These all sound great! And you are awesome for making so much at once! I'd love to see the orange chicken recipe if you ever feel like posting it. :)