Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Lovely Fall Day

It's almost Thanksgiving. We are having a beautiful day. Just slightly crisp and full of sunshine. The kids and I took a walk today. We decided to take a silly picture. Wanna see??





For Thanksgiving we are going to our cousins' house. It will be the first year since moving here that we aren't doing a big Thanksgiving get-together at our house. Since moving, we just don't have the room, and we were delighted when our cousins invited us to join them. Roger, Laura, and their kids are the most wonderful people we can imagine, so it will be so fun to spend the day with them.



It's almost December, which means our baby will be turning two. It really is shocking for me to think about. When she turned one, I about had a meltdown. What will happen when she turns 2?


5 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

Kolby's silly face is more normal than the other faces he pulls. i love Kamy's pose- i can't believe georgie is getting so big, it's outa control

Chloe said...

Ah little George - love the pigtails.

Karen & Matt said...

Wow she really is growing up!!! What a cutie patootie, with those pigtails. When I left I don't think you were able to pull her hair up yet. I can't remember.

sharon c... that's me said...

Shaina i can totally make you one... it might take me a little while though. i'm gonna sell baby hats at my friends store, so i have to make a ton of them before i can do any adult ones. i'll post a picture of them on my blog soon, because these are the cutest hats... unless you count shavonne's, then mine are pretty much worthless:)well, maybe not totally worthless

The Girls' Mom said...

Cute pic. i hope your thanksgiving was fun. Did you do any shopping? Have a nice day! Love me