Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The OLDEN Days

Kamy came into my room today, telling me that tomorrow was 70's day at school, and that she needed to dress up like "The Olden Days". When I asked her what that meant, and how she wanted to dress up, she said "Ya know, like the Pilgrims. That's the Olden Days. I need to look like that."

So I guess I was born in the time of the pilgrims.

But that's not so bad. A few weeks before, Kamy asked me how old Grandma Weber was and what year she was born. When I told her, she said "Oh. Was that when Jesus was born?" (sorry mom)

5 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

Hahahaha this is so funny! i love it. www.foreverweber.com

Jen Sue Wild said...

How cute. I love the way little kids minds think...

Karen & Matt said...

Hahahaha that is so funny and so cute! Kids say the darndest things!!!

The Girls' Mom said...

That is awesome! I never thought of myself as pilgrim all the times my mom made me wear a bonnet.

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh--that's hilarious! live it!