Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stuck in Hawaii...kinda a bummer


Hello everyone! I just found out that there is a flight leaving tomorrow morning going back to California, but that there are no available seats left on it. We are ready to come home, so we are a little bummed that we can't. We miss the kids.
But, we have had a great time here. It has rained many of the days we were here, but it has been fun anyway. I found out that humidity and my hair are not a match made in heaven. I looked pretty terrible the whole trip. Good thing my husband loves me.
We returned our car rental. We have our bags packed. Hopefully we will catch a flight soon!

6 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

i wish i was stuck in a tropical paradise, it's cold here

Liz said...

hope you had fun! can;t wait to see the pics! and yes, the humidity is not nice to people with a wave in their hair.

Queen of Chaos said...

I know the feeling of wanting to get home- even if you are somewhere awesome- because it's just time and ya miss your little ones.

I'm glad you two had a fun time together! Good luck coming home...

Jen Sue Wild said...

I hope you get home to your little ones soon.
You and Heath look like you were enjoying your time in paradise.
Can't wait to see pix...

Angie said...

Hi Shaina! Just found your blog- I'm on ckmb as aharey. I love the picture your husband took!

Anyway, I'm tagging your blog! :-) Head over to my blog to find out the rules!

Chloe said...

Welcome home! Isn't Hawaii just the best? So hard to leave once you've been...

Glad that you had such a great time.