Saturday, December 15, 2007

Back From Disneyland!



We are back! This is George giving you a big hug. She gives the best hugs. Anyway, we had a great time. We rode all the rides and had lots of favorites. The boys loved the Buzz Lightyear ride. They were riding with me and Heath had the girls, so we didn't get a picture of them on the ride, but here is Heath and the girls.

When we were in Mickey's Toon Town, we were getting ready to take a picture in the Jail and Goofy walked up and joined our picture. Fun! The annoying part was that I couldn't get the boy on the left to get out of our family picture. His parents were listening to us...he wasn't listening to us...so we have a family picture with Goofy, as well as stranger boy.


We went down with some of our friends. Here is everyone (except me) in front of the Haunted Mansion.

The kids really enjoyed the Finding Nemo Submarine Ride too. George especially. And if you look close, you can see Heath popping through with his sunglasses on. Why was he was wearing his sunglasses when we were in the dark already?

We had tons more pictures, but a little accident happened when Heath was downloading them to our computer. A lot got erased. Unfortunately, it was the day we took all the family pictures, as well as so many other fun pictures that I can still see in my mind. I'm still upset about it.
On our way home, we took a detour and went to Hollywood. Pretty crazy down there. We all found some hand prints on the walk of fame that were too fun to pass up.



Anyone who knows me knows I have a little crush on Tom Hanks. Heath is jealous. But back to the vacation...we are home. We had a great time. Nobody got lost, thanks to the ID tags. I must say, we got compliments right and left about the ID tags. Everywhere we went, every line we stood in, and everyone we talked to. Even some of the characters liked our ID tags. The chipmunks and Goofy especially liked them.

7 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Nunley family it looks like you had a blast...
Disneyland is so much fun!!
We also loved the Buzz light year ride..

Gorge I wish your little Hug was not on the computer but in real life..
I miss ya guys..

sharon c... that's me said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! i wish i could visit the walk of fame... that would be great.

The Girls' Mom said...

I'm glad you all are back. It looks like you had a blast! Sorry about your pictures. I have to say I made your Wild Rice Soup tonight, YUMMMMMM. We loved it a lot. Thank you so much for the recipes.

Karen & Matt said...

Looks like you had a blast! I want to go so bad. Sorry about your pictures. I would have been upset too.

Queen of Chaos said...

I didn't know they had a "Walk of Fame" at Disneyland...that's pretty cool!

I can see in your pictures the happiness your children had...:) Ah, the magic Walt Disney created...

shaina said...

Autumm, the walk of fame was in Hollywood. We went the next day.

Ryan said...

Oh, Shaina, you guys know how to party! Squeezing it all in! I'm glad you are back we all missed you!