Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Cards

Do you make Christmas cards every year? I don't. But I love getting them! I do, however, send out a christmas letter. It's usually written in some sort of prose or rhyme and is often entertaining to read. I haven't started this years. I've thought about it a little, but that's as far as it's come so far. We do send out a family picture! Here is last year's picture:


We took our pictures for this year already. I just need to print them out and write our letter! Stay tuned for that. I'll get it done before christmas! (I hope)

5 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

I remember this, i love purple!! what colors are you wearing this year?

Jen Sue Wild said...

That was a great pic..
I am so bad at sending out Christmas cards.. I have made a few lets see if I actually send them...

Jenni said...

can't wait to see your new picture! We still need to take one...Josh is dragging his feet!!! =)

Queen of Chaos said...

I really love this family picture. :) It's beautiful.

This year we have something cute planned for pics. Guess you'll have to wait and see...

I would love to make my cards every year. In fact last year I did nothing because I was too stressed. The year before that I made amazing cards and only sent out a couple of them...they are still hanging around my home. I made Tucker's baby announcements and only a few people ended up with those too and I still have most of those hanging around too. It's insane...I know. Warren gets miffed at me...I am at me too. :0

This year I found some really cute pre-made cards so I am not making them. It's probably a good thing- because by the time I spend so much energy on my cards I seem to be lazy and not send them off. grrrrr

Did you get our card last year? I don't think I sent it to you... bummer.

My goal this year is to get these babies in the mail by the 15th at the latest. We must all hold a fast and prayer for me to do this! Almost a joke...

Karen & Matt said...

We do christmas cards every year. I'm going to have to send one to you. What is your new address? (Sorry about your old house by the way. To have that happen so close to when you will be getting out of the military.) I love this picture, what a beautiful family!