Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Crafts

Since everyone has now gotten their gifts from me, I want to share some of what I've been working on this month. First, I made these wall hangings out of canvas. The middle one has a calendar attached to it.




These are some of the bracelets I made. I did one for each of my sisters, my mom, some of my long-distance friends, and my co-workers.

I made some bath salts for neighbors and friends and wrapped them in the cute gift bags I made that I showed in a previous post.
For my sister Shavonne, I made this perpetual calendar. This summer, she gave me the cookie sheet, a stack of papers, and a bag of magnets and said "I don't want to do this anymore. You have it." So I took it and used the stuff she gave me, as well as some of my own scrapbooking stuff, and made it for her for Christmas. She loves it.


Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great crafts.. The bracelets look great...

shavs99 said...

That's my awesome calendar! I do love it, thanks so much Shaina!

The Girls' Mom said...

I love Shavonnes calendar! I want to make one, can you email me the size of cookie sheet and paper you used for the background?

Queen of Chaos said...

Thank you Shaina for my cute bracelet. :) I don't wear jewelry very much since I am allergic to metal- but the beads work out nicely. The clasp hits my skin but I will only wear it for special occasions.

The calendar you made for Shavonne is great! I made a calendar similar as this, with a cookiw sheet and all but it is a 'Baby Countdown" for pregnancy. It's done with the 40 weeks. It's super cute!

Karen & Matt said...

Very cute and crafty!!!