Sunday, December 9, 2007

A few days vacation

We are leaving today to go on our first family vacation. We have been married for over eight years, and this is our first. Where are we going? To Disneyland, of course! It has been about 11 years since I have gone, but nobody else, husband or kids, have ever gone. We are so excited!


Here's a tip I got from my sister: ID tags.

On the front, a current picture, and it says If I am lost, turn over for information. Then on the reverse side, is their name as well as Please call my mom or dad and then listed is our names and cell phone numbers.

Hopefully we won't be needing them, but just in case, they will be hanging around their neck. So until we get back, have a good week and leave me lots of comments!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

The ID tags are such a great idea!! Hope you have a fun trip!

The Girls' Mom said...

We hope you have lots of fun!!! We are sad that we can't be there with you. Love the id tag idea!

sharon c... that's me said...

Fun! i will miss you! can't wait until you come back.

April said...

Have so much fun, what a great idea for the kids! you'll have to tell me how the trip was!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I hope you all are haveing the best time..
My kids loved it when we went...

Karen & Matt said...

I hope you guys have a blast!!! What a great idea with those tags. We need to go to disneyland, matt and the girls have never been. Maybe in a year or so! Let me know how George liked it, since Madisynn is close to her age.