Monday, December 17, 2007

Going Postal

Well, If I can make it to the post office, this is what I will be sending out.

The top present won't fit in the box, so I'm hoping they have a larger size at the Post Office. The letters on top are my christmas letters. I've got 70 of those babies stamped, addressed, and licked closed. (just kidding. I dipped my finger in a bowl of water and swiped the envelope closed. Who licks envelopes anymore? gross) I need to quit finding friends. I've got too many to send out every year!

When I got the boxes at the post office, the line was huge. So I'm hoping it's not so dramatic when I go in there. Although, I will have four restless kids waiting in line with me. Joy. Hopefully all goes well.

8 comments:

Karen & Matt said...

Wow you are on top of it! Good for you!!! I'm a slacker, it will eventually get done. Hope your trip to the post office wasn't aweful, and that your kids did good for you. =)

Jenni said...

Hope the trip to the Post office went ok! I have to go tomorrow---sigh. Your family will love their cute gifts!!!

Jenni said...

by the way--I forgot, but I have your ornament from the Stubbert's party...I took one home for you. I meant to bring it with me today but forgot!! Next time!

Queen of Chaos said...

I know a little secret...you can have the post office pick up your packages from your home. ;) Wonderful concept huh?

I've sent off all my Christmas packages except two. That's because I am still ading to the boxes...but by Wednesday they will be shipped. As for my Christmas cards...I'm so bummed because our family pictures turned out horrible because it was to dark outside. We have to re-take them...so I'm not sure if I should hurry and get them taken again from our friend and try to send these off by Wednesday or Thursday or just mail them with out a picture. It's a tough decision...I can't stand it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wow look at all thoese cards and packages...

I hope all went well at the post office.

shaina said...

I do know the post office will pick them up. I had to go get another box anyway, and I wanted to make sure they got in the mail on Monday, so that's why I braved the line and went in. It wasn't too bad. about a 10 minute wait, and the kids were...ok.

Ryan said...

Once again, on top of it all! I hope we get one of those letters and a great family photo;)

dippyrooroo said...

That sounds like a total nightmare to me! I absolutely hate going to the post office with kids! That's part of the reason I never get anything sent out. The post office to me is one of those places where people expect you to know what you're doing there, and I never do. So I avoid it like the plague!