Sunday, December 30, 2007

LOST


This is my FAVORITE show ever. I can not wait until it premieres again. I get so excited. My sister and I call each other again and again. "Are you ready?" That's all we have to say. We know what we are talking about. If you are a true lost fan, you don't need my encouragement. This show beats all.

If you want to see the extended preview for the new season, check it out here.

I also have a link to the best LOST blog ever. This lady dissects each episode, tells you cool things you hadn't thought of, and gives you the best "hey, remember that picture on that desk, well that's a photo of Jack when he was with his dad and he was wearing that watch......" in-depth information. Here is her blog. Bookmark it.

Don't call me Thursday night, January 31st at 8pm Pacific time. I'll be busy.

3 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

Ill be right there with you!! I can't wait to check out that blog and watch all the shorts too. YIPPY! I'm going to watch all of last season again to get refreshed.

Erica Hettwer said...

You gotta check out televisionwithoutpity.com

Great recapping!!! :D

I'm Always Rite said...

I have never watched Lost, but Ian and I just renewed our Blockbuster online subscription so we may go ahead and catch up and be right there with you on the 31st. I personally love Heroes and can't wait for it's return after the strike.