Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Scenes from our Christmas

Merry Christmas! We hope you had a great holiday! Here are a few scenes from our Christmas. The top picture was us, on our way to church. Below is our table setting for our Christmas Eve candlelight dinner. I think it's super lovely.

The kiddos are all ready for bed with their new jammies.

Here is our little dollar store nativity set. I think it's sweet, so I haven't gotten a new set yet.


Here is Keaton, acting out the part of Joseph for our Christmas story.




Some yummy cookies from the best food blog that I've mentioned in the post about the cupcakes, as well as our tradition of having hot chocolate on Christmas eve.








Kolby's favorite gift was this remote control car.



Kamy got a new bike from Santa




Keaton got a Woody dress-up kit. He wore his jammies and the hat and spurs ALL day. George wore her pink boots with her jammies ALL day. They were so cute together.


Now, we've got a huge mess to clean up. I'll be busy with that! Have a great day.

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas..

Ryan said...

What beautiful pictures, Shaina. I love the family photo by the tree--you look HOT! Also, that sweet one of Keaton and George. What a crew

Karen & Matt said...

What great pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas.