Monday, January 21, 2008

101

This is post number 101! I started my blog in the middle of August, and it has made me so happy! So what should I do to celebrate?

List 101 things about me? You probably already know them if you read this blog!

Get 101 comments? Well, a lot of people read my blog. People from all over the world. It's nice to have you visit, but not many leave comments, so that one is out.

Give away 101 recipe books? Haahaa. I'm not sure that would be feasible.

Go spend 101 dollars at ROSS? Always nice, but not necessary right now. My tiny closet can't hold any more clothes.

Take 101 pictures today? Easy. I did that on Saturday. Just a drop in the bucket. Don't you know I live with my camera around my neck? It's quite an attractive accessory.

Well, I can't think of anything to do. But I am glad that I have this blog, and that I have people who find me interesting enough to keep coming back to read more posts. I love to write. I love to take pictures. So thank you for being part of that.

Today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. The kids have been learning about him in School all week. We are all home today, so I think I will use them to go through the house and we can decide what we want to pack up, and what can be thrown away. It will hopefully be that productive! I may be the only one doing it. Oh well.
Toodles.

4 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Have fun packeing and getting rid of your things you don't need.
So when are you moveing and where are you going?

NickisJewelry said...

Move to Provo--my inlaws have an extra bedroom you could all share:) I'm going to miss you~but so glad you have this hilarious blog so we can all get a glimpse into Shaina's always entertaining life!

sharon c... that's me said...

you should have talked about the greatest radio station... oldies 101.1

Karen & Matt said...

I hope you had fun! And yeah when are you moving, and where are you moving too?