Thursday, January 24, 2008

China Town

I told you I would share more photos of our day in San Francisco. After we walked across the Golden Gate, we took a drive through SanFran, looking at all the pretty houses crammed together, the weird people in the streets, the buildings, etc. I saw my next ride, should I ever get a scooter, it definitely would be pink! There would always be a parking space for you! And that's something of a commodity in this busy city.









We saw this dinosaur head in an outdoor store Heath took us into. Here's the sign that was on the dinosaur head, too.




















There's a great picture of the Bay Bridge, connecting SanFran to the east.







Then we went to China Town. Lots of narrow one-way streets that come out of nowhere. We turned once the wrong way down a one-way street. It wasn't fun for a few seconds! The restaurant with the pink and blue overhead was where we had our dinner. It wasn't bad, but nothing compared to the little Chinese restaraunt in my home town. I still haven't found it's equal.
Kolby loved using the chopsticks!
Then, coming back towards the bridge, we drove through a little tunnel. I thought this was a cool shot.

And that was the end of our day.

4 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

Every time i go home i make sure to get some golden china, it really is the best chineese food i've had

Jenni said...

I love San Fran!!! It's just such a fun place to visit! Great pictures!

Karen & Matt said...

San Francisco is a neat place to visit!!! It looks like you had a blast, I love the photos. The sign on the dino was pretty funny!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Looks like you guys had a blast...