Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Totally Rad Time

Like, we had a blast at our 80's night! We had 35 women show up to eat dinner. It was so fun to see what outfits everyone came up with! I'll admit, when I was getting ready, I had this nagging feeling that the joke would be on me, and nobody would dress up, except me. Luckily, my friends came through! I think the funniest part was seeing all the normal customers look at us with disgust and bewilderment on their faces as they mouthed "OH MY Gosh!" So now I'll show you a few pictures from the evening.
Kelli, Nicki, and Amy

Arisbey, Kim, and Ande

Elise, Sarah, and Jenni

Best Dressed: Shaina (3rd), Suzanne (1st), Kim (2nd)

And a few shots of us waiting for the movie to start.

After dinner, about half the ladies went home and half went on to a 10 o'clock showing of 27 dresses. It was a cute movie. I think everyone had a great time. There were plenty of laughs all around. For all you local girls that went, thanks for the fun evening. I will miss you all so much.

8 comments:

shavs99 said...

Holy Cow, Shaina! You look just like you used to back then. Did you save your clothes, just waiting and hoping you could use them again?! I feel like I"m 8 again.

Jen Sue Wild said...

LOL.. OK you guys look totally Rad. I wish I could have been there.. The funny thing is I have pix of me and my sister looking just like that... My sisters favorite dress was almost just like the one Kim is wearing. In fact she wore it to my wedding.

sharon c... that's me said...

You look smokin' Hot! i think it is so funny, i want to see that movie, i've heard great things about it

Jenni said...

Ok, that was a fun night out...even if we had to look like that!!! It was a blast!

Queen of Chaos said...

Fun times! Glad you had a last fun night with the gals before ya move. it's always hard leaving good friends behind. :S]

'27 Dresses' was an adorable flick! Loved it!

Corina said...

how fun!!!! I sooo wish I was an 80's kid.. haha. BTW, you've been tagged, see my blog for details. :D

The Girls' Mom said...

Awesome! You all are a lot braver than I am. Glad you had one last fun fling with your girls!

Karen & Matt said...

I'm so glad you guys had a totally fun time! I wish I could have been there too! I would have loved to see the looks people gave you...LOL You guys look rad.