Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well, the weather outside is frightful...


I really hate how gloomy it's been. This picture was taken a few days ago, when we had our big winter storm. The wind was blowing so hard, knocking down trees. The rain was just pouring down in sheets. Yuck.
So I put on my fuzzy new slipper socks (my feet are always always cold) and got some hot chocolate going in our Cocoa Latte maker. If you don't have one, which most people don't, you really should get one. Here is a site that has it for sell. This is the best machine.
You roughly chop up a good quality chocolate bar, pour in some milk and some cream, press your little button and it starts to churn it as it heats it up. When it's ready, you can make it froth a bit and you pour it out the spout. (The machine heats it up perfectly and you don't have to worry about watching it or anything. Takes about 5 minutes. ) Pour into your favorite mug and then you absolutely die because it's the best hot chocolate in the world.
If you aren't a chocolate fan, it's also got some recipes for other yummy drinks.
Check it out. You'll be so glad you did.


5 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

mmmm, i had hot chocolate today too! it was snowing so hard, so put on my socks and had hot chocolate while i watched! hahaha

April said...

I love that hot chocolate maker. Ryan got one last year for Christmas and he uses it all year round, he's a big hot Chocolate lover! Seeing that makes me want some! I agree this sad weather needs to go away I'm done having a dark house and keeping the kids inside!

The Girls' Mom said...

We got one this year. I love love love it! In fact I think I will have some this evening it sounds good.

I'm Always Rite said...

Our Cocoa Latte Maker is in storage and has been for too long! I miss it so much! I love making hot chocolate with a Hershey's dark chocolate bar and pouring it over ice!

Jen Sue Wild said...

We have worn out 2 of those hot Chocolate latte makers we love ours. It gets used a lot here . even in the summer when it gets a little too cool at night.