Thursday, January 10, 2008

What other people think...

It interests me, what other people think of me, and how they see me. I like to think I act the same way with everyone, but I'm sure that's not always what happens. I know some people better than others, so I am sure I am a little more open with them.

So I got this email from Karen to fill out, about how well I know her. I was also suppose to send it out to other people, hoping that they would fill it out about how well they know me. I got a few responses back, so I thought I'd share what they said. They are all pretty acurate. My friends know me well. So here are a few of the questions.

Question 1: What's one of my favorite things to do?
Answers:

Scrapbook and party.

Scrapbook

Scrapbooking very talented you are!!! Also moving your furniture around!

Scrapbook, cook, shop bargains

scrapbooking


Question 2: Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
Answers:

A little bit of both, but mostly a rule follower.

Follow the rules

I think you follow the rules more, but you definately have some rebel in you!

Rebellious in a rule-following kind of way

Rebel with rules!!!

Question 3: Any special talents?
Answers:

Scrap booking, party hostess, cook, frozen dinner maker, can’t you put lipstick on with your toes? ;}

What can't you do?

Very good at hosting parties, and making sure people are having fun!

Butterfly language (writing very figuratively, descriptively, and using lots and lots of words)

You are very crafty!

Question 4: If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring?
Answers:

Frozen Dinners?

Your camera.

Scrapbooking stuff

Your tooth brush

All your games!!


So those are a few of the questions and answers. I thought it was fun. Again, I am impressed with the answers, especially what I would bring on a desert island. I don't think I could do without any of those answers, but I would include my favorite chapstick in the world, Natural Cherry Ice chapstick. Of course, it would already be in my pocket, so it would be with me no matter what.

7 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Well It looked like everyone pegged you about the same. personally I think you are a wonderful thoughtful loving friend..

sharon c... that's me said...

you put my little drawings on your page! i love it. i love you sista!

I'm Always Rite said...

So was I even close on your middle name?

shaina said...

Nope, Margarite. Not even close. Although Fellulah is a lovely choice.

Karen & Matt said...

So what is your Middle name???

shaina said...

That would be Lee. Not too original, but I've always liked it. Not as great as Fellulah, though, don't you think?

Karen & Matt said...

Lee, marie, Fellulah their all great names!!! Who wouldn't want to be called Fellulah?