Saturday, January 19, 2008

What a productive day!

Yesterday I got so much accomplished! Let me tell you about it.

I taught Kolby how to take pictures with our big camera. It was almost as big as his head, and he had a hard time holding it to see through the view finder, but he did it, and took this picture of George and me.

Then I went and paid my car payment, and made the inevitable trip to Ross. Brought home some lunch for the family, took the boys to play with some friends for an hour, and played a bit on the computer.

Then I started in on the laundry. I had about 6 baskets of clothes all washed and dryed from last weekend, then I had about 6 more loads to wash and dry for this week. I washed. I dryed. I folded, and I put away! Took all afternoon.

I also filled out a renewal FAFSA application for Heath to continue school next month. Then, because I got our W2s in the mail, I decided to do our taxes. Got a nice refund coming.

I made dinner. Cleaned up the kitchen and the bedrooms, had family time, made cookies, and then the kiddos went to bed. Heath and I played a game (Ticket to Ride) and watched a little tv.

I'd say that was a productive day!

Today, we are heading to the Golden Gate Bridge for a Family Fun Day. We are going to walk across it, and then explore China Town a bit. I'm hoping for some good Chow Mein and Egg Rolls. Yum.

5 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I just love the way georgies gaze just captures me and pulls me in, her eyes have so much to say....

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great job Kolby.. Looks like you had a real productive day yesterday.
Congrats on winning. I hope you have a fun time in Sanfran That's one of the biggest parts of Ca that I miss..There was always so much to do ...

sharon c... that's me said...

you look so pretty na! the bridge sounds fun! take a ton of pics!

I'm Always Rite said...

How was the bridge? We did that a couple years ago for one of our many Spring Break activities and it was amazing! I LOVE China town! Hope you got some good dim sum. The lotus sesame balls are my fave! Wow! I really, really miss CA and San Fran right now!

NickisJewelry said...

Shaina, You look HOT!! I mean that in a nice friendly way:)