Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Whatever"

Do you want to come to my totally groovy 80's party? We'll be rocking the night away, it's going to be so bad, man!

Two of my friends are moving the same time we are, so to go out with a bang, we are having an 80's night with all our friends. I'm kind of known for throwing Girl's Nights, and this one promises to be a blast. We are all going to dress up in some way or another so we are banging with the 80's era. Hoop earrings, BIG hair, leggings, oversized shirts and overdone makeup...here I come.


Whoever has the best outfit, gets a totally tubular prize. So do you wanna come? Like, whatever if you don't want to and are, like, "gag me with a spoon". I'll be like "Don't have a cow!" and I'll have a totally happen'en time. Here's a sneak peak at my outfit. Ya dig?


Oh, I almost forgot the greatest part about this party: We will be going out on the town! No hiding in someones house, that's for sure. We've gotta show off our outfits! So we will be going out to eat and then to a chick flick. Can you imagine the looks we are going to get? Fabulous!!

8 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

I would totally come if I weren't like a thousand miles away. Have fun, girl!!!!

sharon c... that's me said...

That sounds gnarly and totally wicked! wish i could be there with you!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Bummer I wish I could come sounds like you gals are going to have a totally awesome time..

Jenni said...

Wow--it's been too long since I've checked your blog--I'm WAY behind! So I"m totally stoked on this girl's night out thing...except I have not a thing to wear!!! GOtta get on that. Can't wait! Where are we going, anyways?

kimmithylaine said...

shounds like funnn!!!

I'm Always Rite said...

Like I so totally wish I could be there, but I'm totally stuck in the stix. Have a blast!

NickisJewelry said...

That can't come soon enough! I'm totally excited!

Karen & Matt said...

I miss your parties shaina! This one sounds like totally awesome. I hope you girls have a totally awesome time too! Love the shoes =)