Friday, January 4, 2008

Winner


I hope so. I have one just like it and I love it. Yesterday, when I was out on a date with the husband, I went to Mervyns and they were having a great sale. I found the same necklace that I had gotten for Christmas. So the winner and I will be twinners. Who won? We now turn the time over to husband to determine the winner....




Congrats Margarite! Hope you like the necklace. I'll send it out to you as soon as I can get to the post office. There's a storm brewing here. Really windy too. It knocked over a tree in our back yard.
Thanks for the tips, everyone!! I cleaned the house and feel great!

10 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

i told mel she should start one, i could see it being really cute!

Jenni said...

Congrats to Margarite! FUn! By the way--when are you guys taking off??? DO you know where yet??

Jen Sue Wild said...

Congrats Margarite!! Wohooo.
I still want a resipie book Shaina.
Maybe I can intise you to trade me one for one of the great Necklace earings and braclet sets I have been makeing lately..
I will be posting them on my Blog soon..
Think about it and get back to me...;0)

I'm Always Rite said...

Yaye me! Seeing Heath hold my name made me feel like I was home with you guys in CA again. You jut don't know how much I miss CA and all of my lovely friends there. Thank you for making my day Shaina! You totally rock!

Chloe said...

That's a really cool necklace - love it.

And I echo Jenni - what's the "where are we going to live" verdict??? Details!

kdaygirl said...

Heath we will no longer be married if something happens, thanks alot.

shaina said...

KIm, that was so Random...weird.

Jenni and Sara, We are working on it. Don't know yet. Stay tuned.

dippyrooroo said...

Hi Shaina,
Thanks for the Christmas letter and surprise you sent. Very cute and extremely thoughtful! By the way, I saw Heath's mom at Wal-Mart while I was in Spokane. I smiled at her, but she didn't have any idea who I was, so I didn't say anything. It's been a long time since I saw her last! Probably six years? My, my, where does the time go?

dippyrooroo said...

P.S. Does Kim mean she's going to kill you? Man Kim, that's harsh!=)

Karen & Matt said...

Congrats Margarite!!! Shaina that is a really nice necklace, great taste.