Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The ABCs of ME.

Attached or single? Attached at the hip.
Best friend? Besides the husband, my sister Kim (but only if I'm hers!)
Cake or pie? Pie. Most definitely.

Day of choice? Hmm, whatever day LOST comes on. :)
Essential item? Chapstick and hair straightener.
Favorite color? Pink!

Gummy bears or worms? Not really either. Reeses are my favorite, although I like sour gummy bears. mmmm. My tastebuds are tweaking at the thought of the tartness. Are yours?
Hometown? Right now it's "on base". That will change in a week or so.

Indulgence? Rich Hot Chocolate made from high quality chocolate bars, milk and cream. WOW. Oh, and the scrapbook stuff I buy that Heath doesn't know about. Oh, and the shopping trips at ROSS.
January or July? Well, July I guess. January seems such a let down after the holidays.
Kids? Yup.

Life not complete without...My husband's warm arms around me.
Marriage date? Yes. We did have a marriage date. It worked out pretty good.
Number of siblings... A lot. And I love 'em all.

Oranges or apples? I like zesty things with oranges, limes, and/or lemons. But I also love apples, especially with chunky peanut butter.
Phobias or fears? Scared of the dark. Yup. Hate being by myself in the dark.
Quote: Just a reference to scripture and doctrine: The Lord will never give you any trial you can't overcome.

Reason to smile? We are all healthy and together.
Season of choice? Spring. Everything comes back to life and is so full of color. Plus, that's when tulips bloom (my favorite).
Tag: I rip the tags off my mattress. Yes. I admit it.

Unknown fact: I think I spill my guts about everything but I do have a little secret. I'm not quite as outgoing as people think. I overcome a bit of internal shyness everytime I have a party.
Vegetable? Love veggies. Can't have a meal without veggies.

Worst habit? Getting frustrated too quick with the kids. I'm trying to be more easygoing.
X-ray or ultrasound: I type up radiology reports, so I say both. Go for it.
Your favorite food: Potatoes. Everything but au grauten. Yuck.
Zodiac sign: Gemini.

(Disclaimer: Misspelled words? Overlook them.)

6 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

Fun!

I didn't know a few things on this list, Shaina. :)

It's always good to get to know people better. {Especially those in your family circle}

Social Skills said...

After visiting http://www.whatcausespanicattacks.com, I have learnt so much more about overcoming shyness, and exercises to improve my social skills. It has definitely made a difference to my social life; you should check it out too!

Jenni said...

I'm turning you in for the tag ripping! haha...fun list! I always learn something new when people do these!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great list..
It's always fun to get to know more about you.

I'm Always Rite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Always Rite said...

You are so clever! I love your answer for "tag"! :)