Monday, February 18, 2008

Chilling in Utah!

...And I DO mean chilling! It's a tad bit colder here than what we California birds have grown accustomed to. Heath and I both grew up under 8 feet of snow, but living in California for about 4 years, your body tends to adjust. So when we left California, it was a beautiful day, in the 60's already by 8am. When we got to the great Salt Lake valley, it was in the teens. Brrr.

We have spent the weekend with family. Last night we played games until we dropped. We laughed a ton! It was so much fun. Today we are going to let the kiddos play in the snow. Tomorrow we will head out early to start our journey across the United States. Believe it or not, we are getting more excited about going to Charleston.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi girlie!!! Glad you guys made it to UT safely...have a great trek across the US!

April said...

Hey Lady, I'm glad you made it to Utah and are getting excited about Charelston!! I'm so sad I didn't get to say goodbye but maybe it's better that way so we didn't have to cry! Have a great trip and if you get board along the way give me a call. Love ya

Chloe said...

I've been thinking about you since Valentines Day - so glad that you're having fun in UT and are excited for the journey to Charlston. GOOD LUCK!

Queen of Chaos said...

Have a safe trip :)

Karen & Matt said...

I'm glad you made it safely to Utah! It is freezing here, in Utah!!! Have a great trip to Charelston. Good luck in all you do. Love you! =)

The Girls' Mom said...

We had such a blast! It was so fun to see and hang with you and everyone like old times. Garin said he had a really good time with Heath. Have a fun and safe trip.

I'm Always Rite said...

I'm so glad you get to hang out with family and friends before heading across county! I'm happy that you are getting excited for Charleston. Let me know if you still want to crash with us. We'd be happy even just to have dinner with you guys. Be safe!

Elise said...

Good luck on your trek!! You guys will love SC, I am sure of it. Miss you.

Jake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.