Saturday, February 2, 2008

Conversations between kids

Kamy: "Hey guys...why don't you play with me?"

Keaton: "Because we are playing Star Wars!"

Kolby: "Yeah. I'm Darth Maul." (as he swings his light saber frantically back and forth)

Keaton: "Why don't you play Hide and Seek"

Kamy: "By myself?"

Keaton: "Here's how you do it: Close your eyes and count. Then run and go hide. Then try to find yourself." (Keaton pretend slices Kolby's leg.)

Kamy: "I don't wanna."

(Boys continue to play. Kolby gets Keaton across the belly. Keaton falls down, playing dead)
(two minutes later....)

Kamy runs into the living room with a purple light saber and joins the fight.

The sword fighting continues with all three. All is well.

5 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I love what kids conversations. How cute..

Jen Sue Wild said...

Let me try this again I love what kids say in there conversations.
Ok thats better I think.

sharon c... that's me said...

sounds like what ian and i use to say to nan

BrittanyLane said...

It sounds just like my house, except my kids narrate loudly as they play. It's like watching a movie. Highly entertaining. One of my favorite things about being a mom is watching my kids play together.

I'm Always Rite said...

Your kids totally crack me up!