Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hair Cuts

I really needed to cut George's hair. She had a serious mullet going on. I kept it in pigtails mostly every day, but it was still bad. Especially on days like this picture. Horrible. I know. (She loves to wear that headlamp, by the way.)

Her hair just isn't growing in the front. Kamy's was the same way.

So then I took this picture on Sunday for Jennifer. She made me this necklace in exchange for a freezer meal recipe book. I promised her a picture, and since she was missing George, I took a quick picture of the two of us. George's hair still looked like a mullet.

Today, I got out the scissors after her bath and went to work. TADAA!

It looks so cute now. I think she likes it too.

6 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

oh! i love it! baby mullets are hard to get away from, you can disguise it all you want, but it keeps eating away at you because you know it’s still there....

sharon c... that's me said...

ps- she totally reminds me of shavonne in the bottom pic!

Jenni said...

Ahh, she looks so cute!!! ANd that necklace rocks...love it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Awwa Gorge you look so cute... I love it and by the looks of it she loves it too!!!
You make the necklace look so beautiful Shaina. I am so glad you like it...

kdaygirl said...

really sweet

Queen of Chaos said...

Your baby doesn't look like a baby anymore with this haircut! It's a darling bob.

The necklace is adorable. ;)