Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How Have I Lived Without You?


I just discovered these chips at our commissary. (Thanks kim!) Baked Fruit Crisps with an unexpectedly amazing flavor! My favorite are the Peach Mango Paradise, but there is also an apple one, as well as a berry one. I think I remember some non-fruit selections too, such as tomato and a cheddar.

If you are anywhere near these chips, get an arm load. I can't believe how good they are! Reserve a whole bag for yourself. You'll eat it. Then you'll want more. (Smaller bags, so less guilt) The advertisement is true: These are impossibly good!

8 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

I'll have to grab a bag next time I'm at the store. Alas, no commissary so I'll likely pay at least twice what you did. :\ I miss the commissary!

amy said...

Yes, they are delicious! I agree!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Yep!!! Great stuff...

sharon c... that's me said...

ooh, those look good, i love fruit, and i love chips.... it could be a match made in heaven!

The Girls' Mom said...

I've always been curious about these. Now I have a reliable source to tell me to try them.

Queen of Chaos said...

Never heard of them...but they look and sound yummy. :)

Karen & Matt said...

Never heard of them. They sound delicious though!!! I'll have to give them a try sometime.

I'm Always Rite said...

Tried the "apple cinnamon" chips today. They are yummy, but the kids thought they were a bit "wheatty." :] I want to try the veggie ones.