Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oklahoma is OK!

Just a quick note to all of you. We are now in Oklahoma City, over half way to our destination. We kinda feel all by our lonesome out here. We are having fun traveling, though. Well, if you count kids screaming in the car, dirty diapers right after we got back on the freeway, kids not agreeing on what movie they want to watch, old fries pasted to the kid's bums from being sat on all day, and strange people staring from gas stations, I would say all in all, it's going well. We haven't had any car sickness, thanks to dramamine and we haven't had any accidents or bad roads. In fact, the roads have been crystal clear. A very good blessing.

I'll catch up with you all soon. If all goes well, on Friday, we will be visiting Nashville and our old friends the Chesleys. (I'll call you Thursday, Margarite!) So it will be nice to see some familiar faces. And of course, we have to make it an early day on Thursday so we can get the kids to sleep before LOST comes on.

So from OOOOOOAAAAKKKKKKKK -lahoma (sing it aloud. It's fun) and on to the next state, this is the Traveling Nunns, signing off.

4 comments:

amy said...

Oh WOW! What an adventure. THat is great you have eachother. I totally understand the messy car and all. I hope you are continued to be blessed. Good luck! Safe travels.

dippyrooroo said...

The traveling Nunns! I get it!
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to stop singing that song either! I have an aunt from Oklahoma, and when she would come to visit we would welcome her with a rousing chorus of "Oklahoma" being screamed as we jumped on the trampoline.

NickisJewelry said...

Shaina,
It was so great to see you guys! Come and gone way to fast! Glad the roads are great and good to know you'll have food in your car if you do get stranded somewhere, nice flat, cold, stale fries!! You and Margarite need to give eachother an extra hug from me. . .

I'm Always Rite said...

We're all excited to see you guys! I guess, you'll likely be reading this comment on my computer, aye? ;) Enjoy Lost and we'll see you soon!