Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're gonna get it.

I'm at the library right now, trying to catch up on stuff. I absolutely hate not having a computer right now. We are still in transition, staying on base, waiting for a house. We have one we put in an application for, so if all goes through, we can move in this weekend. It's a really nice 5 bedroom house (yes, 5 bedrooms that are huge). We will have so many rooms I won't know what to do. Uh, can anyone say "craft room!"
So anyway, I'm at the library using the computer, and we are about to GET IT from the librarians. My kids are not being especially quiet. Sorry.
Heath started his new job yesterday. He is anxious to get past the introduction phase, and get to work! George and I have miserable coughs. We try not to go anywhere because inevitably, one of us will have a coughing fit. I think that's another reason why the librarians don't like me. I am spreading germs AND being loud.
I miss reading everyone's blogs. What have you all been up to? I can't wait to get things back to normal.
One last note, I am content in the east/south. Wanna know why? I FOUND A ROSS!

6 comments:

Queen of Chaos said...

Cute post, Shaina!

Oh, I hope you get your 5 bedroom house with a craft room! That would rock! {Plus you deserve a bigger place since you suffered through a tiny place this past lttle while.}

Hope you guys feel better soon. :)

The Girls' Mom said...

WOOHOO on the Ross! I hope you all feel better it seems that some nasty stuff is going around. Look forward to seeing your new place.

Chloe said...

Oh I'm so excited for you about the house - I hope that it all works out. You really deserve all that lovely space :)

4everYoung said...

You should buy some stock in Ross! Rylin misses you, you have spoiled her. She constantly wants to be held. Wow, 5 rooms. I would send each girl to a room for timeout, that would be great!!

Jenni said...

Crossing my fingers for you!!! Hope the house works out---sounds FABULOUS! Miss ya!

NickisJewelry said...

Please set up a little shrine for me in one of those lovely rooms so my spirit can at least have a little room even though my body does not! East coast mama--hope you are all better soon!