Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back in the Saddle


I am happy to report that I got to be a little creative yesterday, and it pleased me immensely. This is quite possibly the most simple layout I've ever done, but I really like it. The journaling around the edges says:
We lived at Travis AFB for almost 4 years and still had not driven the 40 minutes to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. So a month before we moved away, we drove down. It was the most beautiful day in January! There was no fog, which was amazing for the Bay area. Even though the kids only lasted half-way across, it was a blast! 01/08

7 comments:

kdaygirl said...

I like the colors, very simple yet neat.

Kim said...

Coming out of lurkdom--What a great layout. Love the colors and the photos are great.

I'm Always Rite said...

You know I'm not a scrapbooker, but I love this page! :) It makes me miss San Fran and you guys so much! Well done! :)

sharon c... that's me said...

i think its so cute

Jen Sue Wild said...

I like how you added lots of pix . Thats hard for me..

The Girls' Mom said...

i don't know what happened to my comment here- did you ever see it? Anyway - it said that I love the way you used your journaling as an embellishment and I'm going to borrow this LO design from you.

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.