Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do-It-Yourself Clown Hair


Warning: Not to be performed by untrained individuals. Must have easy-to-frizz hair. Heat-resistant fingertips are a necessity. Must have time to waste because you don't have any friends to hang out with. Baby not included.


Start by diffusing your hair. Not curly enough? Got wacko hair that is hard to straighten since your body gave everything good to the four children you birthed? Excellent. Heat up these HOT STICKS, divide your hair into little sections, and wrap the hair around these bad boys. Leave them in for only a few seconds because for goodness sake, imagine what your hair would look like if you had actually kept the rollers in for longer than 5 seconds! Look in the mirror and admire your new curls. Put on your clown suit, which is the only outfit that would look good with this hairdo. Next time, wait until your hair is longer before using these curlers; that is, if you want to go into public afterwards. Or better yet, just keep them for the kids. They look much better with ringlets than you do.


(See what's in the background of this picture? My happy scrapping stuff. I think use my time more wisely back there.)

9 comments:

I'm Always Rite said...

These may very well be my favorite pictures of you! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Oh my you look like Annie. LOL

kdaygirl said...

Hey this is what my hair looks like all the time! Are u saying this is not a good look? Have u noticed your hair is curlier since moving back east?

sharon c... that's me said...

i think you look super hot!

The Girls' Mom said...

I suddenly have an urge to eat 'tots' and brush up on my bow hunting skills.

The Girls' Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shavonne said...

I love the curls Shaina! Just put a little clippy in them, and you've got a great do! :) Cute posting. Oh, and I had forgotten George's real name was Kennedy! haha

NickisJewelry said...

What a woman! I swear I don't know where you come up with all this;) You need to come and help me fill up all of my spare time.

Stacey said...

OMG! You had me laughing so hard!