Thursday, March 13, 2008

Do you know where my stamps are?

So far, I found

my china dishes packed with my computer monitor

my chef knife packed with my bathroom items

my tupperware with my computer paper

my pitcher with my laundry soap

my hangers with my canned food

my couch pillows with my shoes

my curling iron with our tools

and my curtains shoved around my framed art.

So I can only guess where my postage stamps are. Good grief! The movers really had to work hard to get such opposites packed together. They must have gone from room to room, looking for odd things to pack together. What a waste of time.

6 comments:

sharon c... that's me said...

they're here at my house, i forgot to tell you, come over and get them anytime

Amy said...

I know how it is. We foubd Dan's circular saw in the kids toy box when we moved here. Scary. Good luck with the stamps! Glad to hear you made it safe and sound.

amy said...

oh my goodness. You make me laugh! I can't believe that! At least you found your computer monitor. ANd don't know know that a curling iron is a tool, of fashion that is.

You crack me up!

NickisJewelry said...

Shaina, Post some pictures around your house, I'd love to see how you are decorating and getting settled. Also, what is your address so we can send something your way!

Jen Sue Wild said...

LOL We did not find things until almost a year later. They packed some of my Clothes in with Dales tools. Now how strange is that?
Good luck on finding everything.

Carolann said...

Sounds like you had some quality movers. Would you like to recommend them?